Tuesday, April 12, 2011

3 Postcard trade

I got a note on postcrossing about a private trade, from a guy in Poland. He wanted three cards, including the Nevada Map card I had sent out, and he would send me three bundled together in an envelope. I got my three yesterday! They are pictures of his home in Poland. Two cards of Piekary Slaskie, and one of Bytom.






Cool Polish Stamps from the envelope


What did I send him? He asked for this map card of Nevada, which seems to be the card that most people asking for private swaps want.

Then I chose this card of Emerald Bay in Lake Tahoe from an aerial view for him, because in his profile he said he liked lakes & mountains.

Then I chose this card of Reno downtown at night, because he said he liked pictures of cities by night.


1 comment:

  1. Hi~I am writing an article about Zbylut J. Twardowski, a nephrologist, whose early works were done in Bytom, Poland. I googled the place and found this beautiful postcard you've posted. Do you mind if I use the picture of the postcard (NonCommercial with attribution)? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete